Another year go by and the time for the WOW Midsummer Festival has come…
There are a lot of things to do in the Midsummer Festival, and as this is the first time of Midsummer Festival in Cataclysm – even “old” players will want to take some time and look around.
The 2011 Cataclysm Midsummer Festival as a lot to offer. As always you can level a lot fester in the Midsummer Festival as not only you can get a buff for +10% EXP you can also have a buff that make you do more damage – so you can take more mobs and of higher levels!
For a free guide to Midsummer Festival 2011 go to – Midsummer Festival Free Guide now! There you will find detailed maps and more helpful aides to make your life simple. Also there is one WOW quest that is not discussed there but you can find some detail here – Stealing Darnassus’s Flame – WOW Quest!
But that is not all, you can also do and get:
- Get a WOW costume – Midsummer Fire Festival Set - When you get all 3 parts of the Midsummer Fire Festival set clothing you can get some very cool effects…
- Get a WOW pet – Captured Flame – Midsummer Fire Festival WOW Pet - It cost 350 Midsummer Fire Festival currency, but it is worth going all over the WOW world for this one…
- Get the Brazier of Dancing Flames – Midsummer Fire Festival WOW Unique Item - When used will put down, on the ground, a little stage with a fiery dancing female draenei who reacts to your emotes.
And don’t forget you can also get a Title Reward: Flamekeeper, and a flying mount with 310% speed!
For more detailed information go to the 2011 Midsummer Festival free guide here - Midsummer Festival Free Guide now!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- wow midsummer festival 2011
- midsummer cataclysm
- midsummer festival cataclysm
- midsummer wow 2011
- cataclysm midsummer
- wow midsummer guide
- midsummer festival cata
The new way to power level your World of Warcraft characters is by instance leveling, which pretty much means all the old leveling guides are obsolete. Thankfully, there are now some good instance leveling guides available, like Dugi’s Dungeon Leveling Guide. Let’s take a closer look at the major differences between traditional WoW leveling guides and the new instance leveling guide.
Or Read Some Related Posts: